Friday, May 30, 2008
WE'RE GONNA DO IT!
If the California decision to overturn the ban on gay marriages sticks, SJG and I have decided to head west to tie the knot. After almost twenty-six years together, we've shed all our fears of commitment and are ready to take the plunge. It should be clear by mid-June whether the courts will stay the decision; if they do not, we're off to the airport, so stay tuned!